Difficulty level is Easy. Serves 5. Prep Time is 5 Minutes. Cook Time is 15 Minutes.
I’d really like to trrryy this.
- 1 bag (about 13 Oz. Bag) Cheese Ravioli (fresh Or Frozen)
- 1-½ cup Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- ½ cups Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- Oil, For Frying
1. Cook ravioli until al dente (follow directions on the package). Cool.
2. Heat oil to approximately 350 degrees.
3. Dredge ravioli in buttermilk and then bread crumbs mixed with half of the Parmesan cheese.
4. Gently place into hot oil and fry until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
5. Once ravioli are browned, sprinkle with remaining grated Parmesan cheese.
Posted on Tuesday, 24 January
Tagged as: recipes Toasted Ravioli Ravioli food and drink food
- penthesileas likes this
- mikamuffin reblogged this from prettiiflavors
- logiebehr reblogged this from prettiiflavors and added:
- logiebehr likes this
- my-sweet-disenchanted reblogged this from prettiiflavors
- dominquezpop likes this
- blackman56k likes this
- averagegirlslife reblogged this from prettiiflavors and added:
- enchantress-amora likes this
- blaidddrwg88 reblogged this from prettiiflavors and added:
- strawberryxsunset likes this
- rixsig likes this
- hope-joy-peace likes this
- hope-joy-peace reblogged this from prettiiflavors
- thefter18 likes this
- allygdesigns likes this
- popculturesmash likes this
- prettiiflavors posted this